Getty Images How
The 2009 HOW Design Conference took place in Austin, Texas. HOW caters to all kinds of design and media professionals - and as a recently appointed roster design agency of Getty Images, we were asked to work on their presence at the event.
The stand aimed to capture the attention of the designer audience and drive new registrants to the Getty Images website, whilst highlighting the Getty role as a creative partner - not just a supplier.
The concept for our visual campaign was informed by the five W's; who? what? where? when? why? (and the inevitable how? - an apt reference to the conference name). The five 'W's is a concept used in journalism and research and is regarded as a key tool in information-gathering. We used this to draw analogies with the Getty Images search engine and as a useful prompt for sourcing media.
- Print: Getty Images New Employee
- Digital: Getty Images - The Curve
- Digital: Getty Images - Artist Toolkit
- Digital: Getty Images - Corporate New Employee
- Digital: Getty Images Flickr Collection
- Digital: Getty Images Studio
- Digital: likeBox