Getty Images - Power of Sponsorship
Getty images commissioned a microsite to demonstrate how they provide a full range of services that add value to a client's sponsorship and marketing activities. The first site to launch is Power of Sponsorship - Sport, with a Power of Sponsorship - Luxury version to follow.
Unusually for a Getty Images project, the main focus was less on promoting content, than on positioning them as a marketing support tool. One of the primary communication tools for the site is case studies; used to demonstrate the wide range of events Getty Images have covered and customers they've worked with.
The site has a simple hierarchy of information and an always present top navigation; giving a clear and consistent format. We designed an online case study format that gives core project information, as well as designing PDF templates for detailed download versions.
- Digital: Getty Images - Artist Toolkit
- Digital: Getty Images - The Curve
- Digital: Getty Images - Corporate New Employee
- Digital: Getty Images Flickr Collection
- Full Programme: Getty Images How
- Print: Getty Images New Employee
- Digital: Getty Images Studio